Georgian Court University
Medieval Social Roles Worksheet
Student Name (s): ____________________________________________________
Assigned Social Status: ____________________________________________________
1. What does your home look like? (how big is it, what does it look like on the inside / outside etc.)
2. Might I find Phragmites being used in your home or on the land around it? If so how?
3. Do you own your home? If not, who does?
4. What do your clothes look like? Are they comfortable?
5. Do you have power over anyone else? If so who?
6. Does anyone have power over you? If so who?
7. What is your most prized possession?
8. What do you usually eat for dinner?
9. What do you do for fun? How often do you get to do it?
10. If you have children, what do you expect them to do every day?
11. What tools or implements do you use every day, if any?
12. What is worst thing about your life?
13. What is the best thing about your life?
14. What are your hopes for the future?
15. What do you fear most?
16. How do you and your family stay warm in winter?
17. If your area is invaded by a stronger force that can overtake the current monarchy, will your life change? If so how?
18. How far have you traveled in your life? If you did travel, why did you do so?
19. What other interesting things did you learn about the lives of people in your social status within medieval Britain while doing your research?